Monday, November 8, 2010

Nummber 6.

Day 6. What did you do today?

Considering it's the middle of the day.. I dont have much to say yet.

Sooo, today I started my day as usual. Woke up at 6:50 got ready for school, did my makeup, got dressed, yaknow. Then I had to walk to school cus I thought my dad was taking my car to get the oil changed. Nope, thats tomorrow. So then I had Photography class, it was fun today. I got to edit the pictures from the photoshoot I did yesterday. Then I had to go to US Gov, ewwwie. I hate that class. But today no one had their assignment ready so we got to sit and talk the whole period. Not bad. Then I had Lifetime Activities, which is basically P.E. But we had a sub so we just played H.O.R.S.E. and talked. I won in H.O.R.S.E. though, it was great. I didnt even get a letter. Woooohooo. Then I got a ride home from Evangeline cus it was snowing and I was wearing TOMS, and it was a bad combination. So when I got home I was hungry. So I made some Spenish Rice, and had to clean up that giant mess. And now I'm sitting on the couch watching Jerseylicious and doing this. But P.S. I love that show almost as much as Gossip Girl. (:

Since my day was boring I'll tell you what I still have to do.
At 2:45 I've got to pick up my sister from school, and maybe take Caitie home.. Maybe. Then I have to go the bank and get some money so I can pay for my HTVS sweatshirt tomorrow. And then I have to go to the library and return Mortal Engines and pick up Mockingjay. Yayy. And then at 8 it's Gossip Girl! But yeahhh, Monday's are boring. Ha

Here's a picture from the shoot I worked on yesterday, it went greaaat.

No comments:

Post a Comment