Saturday, November 20, 2010

Ateteeen.

Day 18. A habit you wish you didn't have.

I dont really have any habits that are bad, I guess. But I have a.. character flaw, I s'pose, that I wish I didnt have.

Not being able to focus on the present.

I am terrible at living in the moment, and being happy for the time being. I constantly look back on the past and say "Oh this is what I was doing at this time last year, sure wish I could go back." Or something like that. I miss my past, so so much. And because I'm so focused on it I forget to live in the present. Some days are just worse than others. Sometimes I get along great for weeks without referring to the past, and other times I cant go a few hours without it. I dont know how to change it.. But I'm working on it.

"We face tomorrow as we say goodbye to yesterday."

No comments:

Post a Comment