Friday, November 19, 2010

17.

Day 17. 5 things you are looking forward to the rest of the year.

Since there is only about a month and a half left, it's a small list anyway.

1. Okkkk, I am looking forward to tonight. Ha I'm going to my first college party, and it's sure to be a blasty. Cant have too much fun though, cus I have to work at 7 in the morning tomorrow..

2. Thanksgiving! Every year we spend Thanksgiving dinner with our family friends, the Zuro's. And this year is sure to be better than the rest. Plus the food is just too good.

3. Decemeber 4th and 18th. My cousin is shooting a wedding, and a family portrait session and she asked me to come along and help! I hope to get some great pictures for my portfolio.

4. Christmassss. It's going to be a Christmas without presents this yaer, because none of us have money. But that's ok, we'll get a chance to remember that Christmas is not about the gifts. It's about the spirit. Pluuus we're putting up our tree this Sunday. Stoked.

5. Every day that is to come. I may not always be the happiest person, but everyday is a gift, not a given right. I have to remind myself to take each day as it comes, and find something good in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment