Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fourteen.

Day 14. Your favorite quote.

I'm not much of a quote person. But when I see one I like I write it down for future reference. I'll let you know the ones I've written down recently. Dont know who said any of these though. Ha

"The past can hurt. You can either run from it, or learn from it."

"We face tomorrow as we say goodbye to yesterday."

"Everything will change when your desire to move on exceeds your desire to hold on."

"Sometimes you have to let things go, so something better can come into your life."

"Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you wanted."


Does anyone else see a trend here? Ha I need some better inspirational quotes. But on the plus side, I just bought the new ADTR CD, and they always have the best lyrics. So maybe I'll find a new quote within the CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment