Saturday, November 13, 2010

Leven.

Day 11. Nicknames you have; why do you have them.

Smiley; Def my favorite, and most used. I got this nickname foreeevvver ago, from a family friend. Our families were out boating together and I guess he was having a really crappy day and the whole day I was just smiling and I was so happy that he started calling me Smiley. My parents picked up on it and it sstuck. I loveee this nickname. All my others are mean. Ha
I got this made foreverrr ago at the Christmas Expo. So cute. VVV

Blondie;My mom started this one. Sometimes I'm a little bit on the slow side, or I do something really stupid. So that's where that came from.

Ditz; Self explainitory. That would be from my lovely sister. She's so nice to me. Oh wait..

Snow White; A lot of my friends anda family call me that in the winter, because I get so white, and if I dont dye my hair it's starts to go really dark. Ha

S; Yeah, I kind of started that one myself.. But it stuck so it's oooookkk.

(:

No comments:

Post a Comment