Sunday, November 7, 2010

Cinco.

I've been keeping up on this pretty well, lets hope I can continue. Ha

Day 5. Something that makes you feel better.

Sleep, a good book, family, a friend, Gossip Girl, or a good memory.

When I'm having a down and out day I usually turn to one of those. When I sleep I can just leave the world behind me until the next day, when things are usually better. When I read, or watch Gossip Girl I fall into the life of someone else for just a minute, and I usually forget what's wrong, or I find something inspiring in a book or the show and put it towards my upset mood. And as always, family and friends are going to be there to bring you out of your slump. They're going to try to do anything to cheer you up, or laugh. There's no better medicine than friends and family. When I get bummed out about how my life is nothing like it used to be I turn to an old memory and focus on how great things were and how in time things will grow to be their own new great memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment