Saturday, November 27, 2010

23.

Day 23. 5 things that gross you out.

Feeet; Oh gosh, feet are distgusting. I hate them. I even hate my own. Dont touch me with your feet, dont get near me with your feet, dont even show me your feet. YUCK.

Bloody messes; Like cuts, and stuff. I hate it when someone has a nasty bloody battle wound and they try to show it to you! No I dont want to see what's underneath your nice layer of skin.

Raw meat; It's jsut gross. It's kinda bloody ^^^ and just gross. I dont like it. It's fine cooked though..

Spideeers; What more is there to explain? They're just nassssty.

Baby spit; I know mothers think it's adorable when their little baby slobbers everywhere, but it's gross. Clean that stuff up before anyone notices! Sheesh.

Srrrry I'm just easily grossed out. Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment