Thursday, November 11, 2010

Nine.

Day 9. Put your ipod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up and how they make you feel.

1. Silence; Mt Eden. Goood song, makes me want to dance.
2. Take Me Away; BrokenCYDE. Uh I dont think I've listened to this song.
3. Have Faith In Me; A Day To Remember. LOVE. ADTR is my favorite band. New CD in 5 days!
4. Sacrilegious; NeverShoutNever. I'm not a huge fan of him.
5. Brain Damage; Pink Floyd. You gotta love Pink Floyd, I dooo.
6. Unbeautiful; Lesley Roy. Good song,but brings back bad memories. Ha
7. Ice Ice Baby; Vanilla Ice. Hhahahahahaha. All I can say.
8. Hold On For Dear Life; Icarus Account. I love them. So glad the radio doesnt know about them yet.
9. Not Ready To Make Nice; Dixie Chicks. Oh this song is a gem.
10. Wish You Were Here; Pink Floyd. This song has the best lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment