Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fifteeeen.

Day 15. If you were stranded on an Island, who would be with you and which limited 10 items would you two have?

I hope I'm not stranded on the island forever.. Cus I'm probably not going to be logical with my choices. Do I have to bring a person? If I do, then I pick this one kid that I really need to work some things out with right now. It'd give us time to think, and since we're stranded we'd have to talk. Hahaha. That's my thought process.

1. I would take a phone, cus there is going to be service. I'd just call my family and let them know where I was. And then turn it off and save the battery for future use. Cus my blackberry can last for 3 days without charging, and that's with some use. So yes, there is service.

2. Gum. Cus my breath is going to stink..

3. Sunscreen.

4. A suitcase, with clothes, and a swimsuit, and normal stuff needed for a trip.

5. Food, enough to last the whole time we're there.

6. A big comfy bed and pillows. I'm not a fan of sand in sketchy places.

7. Probably some board games, or something.

8. A book, or three.

9. A million water bottles, so we dont get thirsty, or run out.

10. Aaaand, my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment