Monday, November 15, 2010

13.

Day 13. Take a picture of the contents of your purse. Explain if needed.

I havent been carrying a purse since about August.. Dont know why. Simplicity I s'pose. But I always have my wallet, keys, and phone. So we can do that... Right?


From left to right;
1. Cute lil' Louis Vuitton wallet... well coin purse. Carson gave it to me and I looove it.
2. 5 dollaaas and 87 cents. Ha about all the money I have to my name right now.
3. The fortune from a Panda Express fortune cookie. Ha it fit me though. "Smile! A frown may turn others away." Ok confession, it's only in there still cus I forgot about it and I havent put it somewhere else yet. Haha.
4. Student ID. Pretty sure it's the best picture I've ever taken in my life. I am in love with itt.
5. Debit card. Preeee much useless right now, seeing as I just spent 700$ on a new camera.. So I am broke.
6. Drivers license. Def one of the ugliest pictures I've ever taken. I hate it. I hide it from people. Ha
7. Cafe Rio card. Best food, ever.
8. Library card, cus I'm a big ol' nerd. I spend lots of time there. I love reading.
9. Mav card. Pretty much go to Mavrick everyday at lunch. Diet Coke with vanilla!
10. My crackberry, literally. Accidentally banged it on a table, so now it's cracked and crappy. But oh well, it's all I have.
11. Blanche.. Well the keys to Blanche.. AKA. My car. AKA. My grandma-mobile. Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment