Monday, November 1, 2010

30 day challenge. (:

Lately I've seen a lot of blogs with this "30 day challenge", which is basically a question for each day. So I decided I take a crack at it. Why not? Here goes.

Day 1.
Your name and 5 things about you that no one really knows, in no particular order;


Hey, I'm Sarah. In case you didnt catch that already.

1.
I cant stand posers. You know, those people who pretend to be someone they're definetly not. When I see that I almost feel sorry for that person. Be proud of who you are, people!

2.
I want to go into the hair bussiness. Yaknow, beauty school? Eventually I want to own my own salon and be wildly successful. Ha

3.
My best friend is a 4 year old. You think I'm kidding, right? Well I sort of am. But seriously though, I spend more time with this kid than just about anyone else. I love him to death and I'm so glad I still get to see him and his family. Looove them.

4. I HAAATE being lied to. I cant stand it. It makes me want to give said liar a swift kick to the face.

5. I still sleep with a nightlight. I dont like the dark, sue me.

So, that was day one. Hopefully I can keep up on this for the next 30 days. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment