Monday, January 24, 2011

KGHekghreigh.

I have nothing to blog about. Kinda bums me out. Cus I want to blog.. but I have nothing really to say..
Other than, my friend Hunter and I are starting this new, really crazy, and intense workout sesh. It's a video workout called Turbofire. Let me tell you, it kicks your butt. We've only done it once and we most def cant keep up with it. So we're going to try it again tonight and see how that goes.
Other than finally working out, I've just been thinking a lot about my future. I'm not sure what I want.
My ultimate goal is Paul Mitchell, we all know that. But my mom of course, wants me to go to college first. You know, have a fall back. And I want the same for myself too. But I just dont know if I want it in the same way my mom does. I'm really thinking about getting my degree in communications. But I'm not sure if I want to do an associates at SLCC, or if I want to do a bachelors at the U. It really is such a big deal.
I either go to the U for 4 years, then go to PM, which, in case you cant do math, is 6 years before I can start a real career.
But if I go to SLCC then that will be shortened by 2 years.
But then if I go to SLCC and I decide later on in life that I dont want to do hair anymore, then I wont have the worlds greatest degree either.
I REALLY DONT KNOW.
I'm trying sooo hard to work this out in my mind. But I just dont know. Designing my future is not as easy as it sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment