Monday, January 3, 2011

THE END.

Yepp, that's it. I'm finally done with the 30 day challenge. It's kind of a shame, cus it gave me something to blog about. I'm probs going to have to find a new one. Haha.

Day 30. 30 facts about you.
..in no order, cus that would take too long.

1. I almost never text people back. I complain that no one texts me, but then when I get one, I rarely text back. If I do text you back, I can promise our conversation wont last. I dont like boring conversations. Ha

2. I'm obsessed with New York. I've never been there, but yep, I'm obsessed. I def wanna live there some day.

3. I daydream, 25/7.

4. I have the attention span of an ant. Not even kidding.

5. I feel naked if I dont have some sort of camera with me at all times. You never know what you're going to see.

6. Sometimes the bad just gets the better of me. Whatta shame. But it's pretty easy to turn my frown upsidedown.

7. I love it when someone admits to facebook stalking me. It makes me feel good. Ha

8. I facebook stalk regularly..

9. I have a love/hate relationship with my job.

10. I cant stand it when people have bad gramar. Please learn the difference between your and you're before you talk to me.

11. I'm a bad speller.

12. I have so many dreams, I dont know which one to chase yet.

13. I fantisize about my future constantly.

14. I pray every night. But it my own little way, not as structured as most people.

15. I love putting a lot of thought into someones gift, and then giving it to them and seeing their reactions.

16. I either think a lot before I say something, or I dont think at all. Both get me in trouble.

17. I'm a major procrastinator.

18. I speed demon. But I'm trying not to be. I'm terrified of getting pulled over.

19. I hate the snow.

20. I wont wear anything but skinny jeans. Preferably Pacsun skinny jeans.

21. I love shoe shopping.

22. I am an Ebay-adict.

23. My list of favorite TV shows is increasing rapidly. Gossip Girl, Jerseylicious, Hellcats, Guliana and Bill. I now religiously watch all of those.

24. I dont accept people I dont know on FB. I'm saying this because I just got two friends requests from creepers. Haha.

25. I chew gum all the time.

26. I'm a sodaholic. I'm trying to quit.

27. I love downtown Salt Lake.

28. I want to be famous, whether that be because I'm a news anchor, or an amazing hair stylist, or a great photographer. One of those. Ha

29. I try to see the good in people, even when I know they have none.

30. I hate it when the radio ruins a really good band or song by overplaying.

Well, I'm done. Now what?

No comments:

Post a Comment