Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New challenge.

I obviously cant come up with anything to blog about unless I have questions set in front of me. So I found another challenge and I'll take a crack at it. Get me back in the blogging spirit. It's only a 15 day challenge this time, and I probs wont keep up with it everyday:)

Day 1. FIVE things you could eat every day.

That's a toughy for me, cus I get sick of food really fast. And most things dont sound good to me all the time.

One; Yogurt parfait with granola. I bought 4 little cup ones at Walmart last week, and they were gone in three days. They are so goooood. I bought one today, and I'm going to take it to work with me, and maybe it'll make my day just a little better. Sooo good.

Two; Caesar salad. Most likely the caesar from Noodles&Co, that one is just soo good.

Three; Waffles. Eggo waffles pretty much sound delish most of the time.

Four; Veggies. I dunno why, but I've always loves vegetables. Health nut I guess.

Five; Ok, ok, number 5 is a drink. But who cares. I could have it everyday. Mountain Dew. It's the worst thing when my fridge is stocked full of it, then I drink it wayy too much.

Welp, that's all folks. It's nice to have something to blog about again.

No comments:

Post a Comment