Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fiiiinallyyy.

Verizon is getting the iPhone 4. Oh I am so excited! I want one sooooo bad. Too bad I'm not going to get one for a loooong time. Cus I have to save all my money to get my new laptop.. which is going to suck. And I dont have a contract up for like 6 months. Plus, my mom's phone is probably going to break soon, which means she'll need one before me... And the next avaliable contract isnt for like another year after that. Bahcrap. Verizon is against me. Why cant they just make it so everyone can buy one with an expired contract, but only for the iPhone? They'd make so much money! But I hope they get the white one. Cus when I do finally get one, that's what I want. Ahh, well now I'm going to go for a run, cus I'm home alone and bored. Hopefully I can come up with a money making scheme. I'm pretty good at the usually.

No comments:

Post a Comment