Monday, February 28, 2011

Fivers.

Day 5. FIVE things im addicted to at the moment.

One; Google. It is my beeest friend. I google everything. I am currently obsessed with Googling places and tips for my photography.

Two; Ke$ha. I missed her concert last week, and it bummed me out. So I bought her CD and it's been on replay for 3 days.

Three;Planning my life. I just sit and daydream about my life to come. It excites me to finally be done with Highland, and stupid high school.

Four; Bones. I have the biggest obsession with the show Bones. I watched seasons 1-4 in February. I'm now well into the 5th season, and then I have to wait for the 6th to be on Netflix. But I love that show. Bones and Booth need to get together already, sheesh.

Five; ^^^Netflix. It is a gift from God. I love looking in the mail and getting a movie. And I have it on my Wii too. So I can just lay in bed at watch Bones all day. Plus I've heard that Blockbuster is closing.. So it looks like it's just Netflix and Redbox now.

No comments:

Post a Comment