Sunday, March 20, 2011

Wooops.

I havent blogged in forevvver, it feels like. I've just had a lot of shit to deal with. It's been a rough few weeks and I'm just waiting for things to get better. Update on my life; took a tour at Paul Mitchell yesterday.. fell even more in love. Crap. But at least the tour made my mom realize that it's about more than just cutting hair, and she is now on board with me going there.. After college. Hmmmpf. So now I need to decide between SLCC, U of U, and Dixie. What to do, what to do? Why do I have to decide my future now. Eff.

Anyway, Day 12. FIVE things that win you over in any sort of relationship. Hmmm.

One; Trust and honesty. I think they go hand in hand.

Two; Someone who believes in me.

Three; Unconditional love. Ok, that should be the first one. But I'm too lazy to switch it up.

Four; Compassion. I'm not sure if that's the right word, but lets put it this way. I always put my friends and family before myself in my life. And I'm not saying I want someone to do that 24/7, but it'd be nice to have a friend do that for me once and while too.

Five; Happiness. I have to be able to be happy with being with that person, no matter what we're doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment