Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tweeenyate.

Day 28. Two confessions.

Errrrr, I dont really know. Let me sit her for a second and think..

Confession one;
I talk to myself, like a lot. I have full on conversations with myself.. and my dog too. But technically I'm still talking to myself cus she's not really listening. But really I talk to myself all day. I think I'm insane.

Confession two;
I'm selfish. Really really selfish. I try not to be, but sometimes it gets the best of me. I dont mean that I'm stingy, or that I want lots of things from people. It's more or less I wont do things to make other people happy. Like if I know if I do this one thing and it will make someone really happy, but I just dont want to do it, I wont. Regardless of how happy it will make someone else. I'm not saying that's a daily thing, cus usually I will do something just to make someone else happy. But sometimes, every once and a while, I only think of myself.. and it's baaaad news. Good thing it's not 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment