Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bhahaha, my dad is the best. Recap of the conversation that just went down between us.
S; daaaadddd, you should go get me some food. I havent eaten.
D; no, you go get the food.
S; buuuuut I dont wanna moveeee.
D; well neither do I.
S; buuuut.
D; I'll let you drive my truck. Well no. Well yeah. I mean. Ok I guess you can take it.
S; BAAAHHHHHH. I dont have any money...
D; I do.
S; Okkkkkkaaayyyy! I'll go, you brat. You're so good at this game.
D; I know, I've had lots of practice. Plus you're young and all, you can take all the movement. I'm almost two days older than dirt.
S; HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

So now I'm am stuck going to get us lunch. Oh the things I do. But I get to drive the Silverado, so I guess it's ok. And I get free food... Phahaha, I love our relationship.

PS. I'll get back to the challenge soon. I've just had other things to say lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment