Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ok, so..

I havent blogged in a little minute, so I might as well catch you up on my life.

OHMYHECK, my life has been crazy. After graduation I was set on going to Dixie, but the more I tried to contact my aunt about living with her the more stressed I got. So then I decided that I would go to the U, it's close to home, and I'd have the help of my parents. So I went to U orientation and just freeeeaked out. It was just too much to handle, I was way too stressed. I started debating between Dixie and SLCC again, and enrolled at SLCC. I signed up for all my classes, got my books, I was all ready for school. I went to the first day of school there and hated it. I dont know why, but I did. So I came home that night and checked to see if I was still enrolled at the U.. I was. I quickly signed up for what ever classes they had open [they started school before SLCC] and went to the U the next day.
So now I am at the U.
After all of that, I still dont know how much I like college. All of my classes are big auditorium classes, and I havent made a single friend no matter how hard I try. It's kinda getting me down. I tried to rush a sorority but ended up dropping out at the last second. I think I might try again if they have spring rush though..
I still feel like I'm not where I'm supposed to be though.

I'm not sure where I'm headed right now, but I sure as hell am trying to figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment